V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Headphone Review
If you’re looking for the most spectacular headphones for bass performance, you should look no further than the V-MODA Crossfade M-100. These headphones may cost you a little extra, when compared to the alternatives, but the sheer quality and performance make them well worth it. They’re available in three awesome styles, so you can rest assured that you’ll always look great, when wearing the headphones. The 50mm dual diaphragm drivers provide a great connection and seamlessly separate mids and highs. For added convenience, the headphones fold to a compact size, so they can be hid away effortlessly
The headphones come with a 2-year warranty, which helps to justify the price. The cable is designed for longevity and can be bent over one million times, without damage. The plate of the headphones can be changed to help personalize the item. More specifications can be found below.
- 50mm Dual Diaphragm Drivers deliver immaculate clarity
- Comes with carrying case and headphones can be folded down to a compact size
- Delivers clean bass, which will be sure to satisfy hip-hop fans
- Very stylish and available in three colors
- Ear plates can be swapped for personalization
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
All in all, the V-MODA Crossfade M-100 is undoubtedly a great deal. If you want the best of the best and don’t mind splurging, these are truly difficult to ignore.
Sennheiser Momentum Headphone Review
There are many excellent bass headphones on the market and Sennheiser produces a handful of them. Their Momentum On-Ear Headphone may very well be one of the best bass headphones for those that want something retro. The headphones are very affordable and come in an array of different colors schemes, including brown, blue, and black. The headphones are designed in a compact manner, while the on-ear design helps to isolate ambient noise. This guarantees that you’ll be able to enjoy your music, without any interruptions or hiccups.
The 18-ohm impedance helps to deliver outstanding bass response, which is hard to find anywhere else. The headphones come with an in-line three-button controller, as well as a microphone. For your consideration, additional specs can be found below.
- On-ear design is immensely comfortable and isolates ambient noise
- Foam ear pads are super soft and breathable, so you can wear them for many hours, without discomfort
- 18-ohm ensure excellent bass performance
- In-line controller makes adjustments easier
- Comes with a 2-year warranty for added reassurance
- Delivers excellent audio quality at an array of frequencies
When it comes down to it, the Sennheiser Momentum may not be as costly as some of its competitors, but it still puts up an admirable fight. The headphones are affordable, comfortable and deliver excellent bass performance, with each use. It would be a mistake not to check them out for yourself today!
Sony MDR1R Premium Headphones Review
There are many excellent headphones on the market and Sony has done a wonderful job with their own selection. The Sony MDR1R is a very sleek pair of headphones, which are moderately affordable. The ear cuff is built with plenty of cushion, so you remain comfortable and relaxed throughout the duration of the musical session. The inward axis structure helps to mold the headphones to your head and deliver an optimized fit, which will be sure to satisfy even the pickiest of individuals. They’re equipped with Beat Response Control, which ensures enhanced bass quality and improved transient response.
These headphones are capable of delivering a frequency response range of 4 Hz to 80 kHz, which should be sufficient for the majority of purposes. The internal Lithium-Ion battery can be charged in 6 hours and will provide you with approximately 30 hours of use, which should be suitable for almost everyone. More details can be found in the list below.
- 40mm Driver Units
- Frequency Response of 4 Hz to 80 kHz
- Delivers 30 hours of use and 200 standby hours
- Capable of delivering an immensely pleasurable bass sound
- Very comfortable and can be worn for many hours, without problems
All in all, the Sony MDR1R Premium Headphones are just that. They’re premium in almost every category. They’re comfortable, very sleek and will always deliver a satisfying performance. For the price, they’ll well worth exploring in greater depth.
Beats Executive Headphones Review
There is an abundance of people out there that will tell you that Beats are some of the very best bass headphones. There is no denying that they’re designed for this individualistic purpose. They’re lightweight, sturdy and immensely comfortable. They’re also designed to provide you with a crisp sound of the most immaculate clarity. The Active Noise Cancellation and accompanying custom EQ help to provide you with exceptional clarity, which will be sure to satisfy everyone.
The frequency range is truly magnificent and is capable of perfectly reproducing deep bass, highs and true mids. The headphones are equipped with a 3.5mm output, which guarantees they can be used with a variety of different musical devices, including iPods, iPhones and MP3 players. More specifications will be listed below for your consideration.
- Delivers extensive battery life with 2 AAA batteries
- 5mm output and ¼-inch adapter delivers plenty of compatibility
- Comes with a hard shell carrying case
- 1-year limited warranty offers added peace of mind
- Very lightweight and immensely comfortable
- Reproduces sound from all frequencies perfectly
- Very stylish and durable
When it comes down to it, the Beats Executive Headphone is one of the best of the best. There isn’t much you can complain about, unless you want headphones with a rechargeable battery. The combination of features, performance and comfort make them a steal. Be sure to check them out for yourself right away.
Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus Headphone Review
There are likely few people, who have heard of the Beyerdynamic brand, but that is all about to change. The company’s Custom One Pro Plus Headphone is truly excellent and will be sure to satisfy those that desire a realistic, thumping bass sound. The headphones are equipped with a custom sound slider, which gives you the ability to alter the sound, at any point in time. The style of the product can be changed at the drop of a hat. Nearly every aspect of the headphone can be changed, including the headband, ear cups and ear pads.
The high quality headphones are built with durability and longevity in mind. In fact, they come with a lengthy 2-year warranty, which provides the buyer with added reassurance. The package includes two cables. Not only will you receive the standard cable, but also, you will be provided with a cable, which has its own microphone remote. This feature is compatible with all Apple products and the majority of Android devices. More features can be found listed below.
- Very stylish and appearance can be altered to suit your desires
- Immensely comfortable and offers plenty of padding
- Comes with a lengthy 2-year warranty
- Custom Sound Slider allows you to manipulate the sound at any time
- Comes with two cables – one with a microphone and remote
- Sound can easily be customized to match your desired specifications
All in all, Beyerdynamic has outdone themselves with the Custom One Pro Plus Headphones. They’re customizable in all manners, very comfortable and very durable. Throw in the 2-year warranty and these headphones are truly impossible to ignore. Check them out for yourself right now!
Bowers & Wilkins P5 Headphones Review
If you’re looking for a futuristic style, you should take the opportunity to check out the Bowers & Wilkins P5 Headphones. The headphones are designed to keep your ears and head comfortable throughout the duration. The soft sheep’s leather is very comfortable and will give your ears breathing room. The design of the headphones also helps to eliminate outside noise, so you can listen to your music in peace. For added peace of mind, you will receive a 2-year limited warranty upon purchase from an authorized dealer.
The headphones come with a generic cable, which is compatible with all smartphones and other musical devices. It also comes with a remote and microphone cable, which offers more functionality to iPhone users. The ultra-linear neodymium magnets deliver excellent audio, which is accurate and clear. The headphones fold flat and come with a convenient carrying case, which makes transportation easy and safe. More specs can be found below.
- 2-year warranty offers plenty of reassurance
- Delivers accurate sound, thanks to the ultra-linear neodymium magnets
- Compatible with iPhone, tablets, MP3 players and all other smartphones
- Closed-back design helps to ensure your music is delivered, without interference
- Soft sheep’s leather keeps the wearer comfortable throughout
- Folds flat and comes with a convenient carrying case
The Bowers & Wilkins P5 Headphones are very impressive. They’re comfortable, convenient and can deliver accurate audio, which will be sure to satisfy the majority of music enthusiasts. Even if you’ve never heard of the company before, you should check out these headphones right now!
Yamaha PRO 500 Headphones Review
Yamaha is known for a variety of different things, but their headphones usually take a backseat to their other products. Do not be fooled by this, because the Yamaha Pro 500 Headphones are excellent in all regards. They’re manufactured with the highest quality of materials to deliver added comfort and improved longevity. The soft and smooth material used for the ear cushions will keep you so comfortable that you won’t even realize the headphones are on.
The cable is designed in a way, which prevents it from becoming damaged or tangled. It also helps to eliminate touch noise transfer. The in-line remote and microphone cable is absolutely perfect for iPhone and other Apple devices. The headphones offer a sensitivity of 106 dB, which is right on the money. More specifications can be found below.
- 20 – 20,000 Hz Frequency Response and a Sensitivity Rating of 106 dB
- 20 ohms impedance
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- Foldable for easier storage
- Very stylish and will look great with any wardrobe
- In-line remote and microphone cable is perfect for Apple lovers
- 4-foot cable should be sufficient for most
- Cable is flat and tangle-resistant
The Yamaha Pro 500 Headphone is truly a great addition to the market. It comes with everyone a musical enthusiast could ever need. With the 23 Ohm of resistance, you won’t need a pre-amp boost to take full advantage of these headphones. Be sure to check them out for yourself today.
Denon AH-D600 Headphones Review
Denon may be a lesser-known brand, but their headphones should not be ignored. The AH-D600 is an excellent addition to the market and it comes with a variety of features, which make it well worth the price tag. First and foremost, the headphones come with 2 cables. The 10 foot 7-NOFC cable is fitted with a 3.5mm connector. This ensures that the headphones are compatible with almost every music device on the market. The 3-foot cable is equipped with an in-line remote and microphone, which is suitable for those on the go.
The headphones utilize a flat EQ and 50millimeter free edge nano fiber driver. The combination helps to deliver an impressive performance, which is capable of paralleling box loudspeakers. The headphones offer a playback frequency of 5 to 45,000 Hz, which is perfect for any purpose. The sensitivity rating of 108 dB is great and doesn’t require a lot of power to produce an excellent sound. More specs can be found below.
- 50mm Drive Units
- 108 dB Sensitivity and Frequency range of 5 to 45,000 Hz
- Includes two 2 cables for added versatility
- Adjustable headband ensures a comfortable, snug fit
- Specifically designed for Apple devices, but works great with others, as well
- Capable of replicating the performance of a box loudspeaker
All in all, the Denon AH-D600 headphones are great in all areas. They’re comfortable, versatile and deliver a very impressive bass sound. Many will agree that they’re the best on the market. Be sure to check them out in greater depth right now.
Sony MDR1A Premium Headphones
When shopping for a headphone brand, you will discover that there are hundreds of options to select from. Not only will this make it difficult to select a high-quality headset that is suitable for you, but also the price variances will definitely hinder your decision-making. In order to get everything that you would expect from a headphone, you will be forced to spend a little extra cash.
The Sony MDR1A is very stylish indeed, but this says nothing about its ability to produce a crisp, clear sound. The thick conductor power cable will offer less noise interference, when you are moving around, this is very important for active individuals. The ear pads are ergonomically designed to fit your over your ears perfectly.
Below you will discover the Sony MDR1A headphone’s most notable specifications.
- 40 millimeter driver units for superior audio
- Ear cups are constructed out of urethane cushions for added comfort
- Thick, soft headband will ensure comfort, even after wearing them for long periods of time
- Includes a 1.2 meter audio and smartphone cable
- Carrying tote included in purchase price
Overall, the Sony MDR1A is designed to offer more comfort and durability than the competitor brand. The stylish design will definitely draw attention, wherever you go.
Monster Inspiration Active Over-Ear Headphones
While style and eye appeal has nothing to do with the sound quality, a headphone that will stand out above the rest. The Monster Inspiration is a very stylish headphone that will draw attention wherever you go. The great benefit of buying this device is the fact that the ear cups fold in/out for easy storage and portability.
The headband is designed with soft leather-like material, so that your hair will not get tangled up in the headphone, plus this will offer a comfort level like no other. The ear cups are padded to offer superior comfort, even when wearing them for extended periods of time.
Below you will discover the most notable specifications of the Monster Inspiration Active headphone.
- Very eye appealing design
- Square ear cups that will fit perfect over the ear
- Noise reduction capabilities
- Fold up designed for easy transport and storage
- Inline controls for added convenience
The Monster Active is designed to offer comfort in all aspects, so you can listen to your favorite tunes and play your video games without experiencing discomfort. The stylish design is definitely to die for and you will become the envy of your friends the minute they spot you wearing them.